Update on Challenges

In the spirit of updating the blog, scheduling some posts and interviews, I’ve decided to do a quick update on my reading challenges. Being a relatively new blogger, this year I decided to participate in only 2 challenges; Debut Author and the YA Series challenges.

Lets begin with DAC over at The Story Siren:
Status: 3/12 books

DAC is pretty much one book a month, seeing as we’re only on month 3, there’s not much to update on that. So far, I only have one review on the blog, and that was for Unearthly. As some as you know, this past February I was MIA around the blogger world because I was busy moving… and let me tell you, it was a HASSLE! I never expected moving to be so tiring and tedious, I hated it! Alas, I didn’t have time to post a review for DAC- February but I did read Beth Revis’ Across the Universe. I’ll be posting a review for that, and my March DAC (Whither) review, soon :)
Debut Author book list: 
1. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
4. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
6. Die for me by Amy Plum
7. Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
8. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
9. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
10. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
11. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
12. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton


Now onwards to the YA Series over at Stalking the Bookshelves:
 
Status: 19/45 books

I have been finishing these books at a fast pace! I cannot get enough of them, they are so good! A special thank you to both Shannon, and the lovely ladies Brit and Farrah, for hosting this challenge.



The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa 

The Wolves of Mercy fall series by Maggie Stiefvater
Books in series-
1. Shiver
2. Linger
3. Forever

Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead 
Books in series-
2. Frostbite
3. Shadow Kiss
4. Blood Promise
5. Spirit Bound
6. Last Sacrifice

The Darkest Power series by Kelley Armstrong
Books in series-
1. The Summoning
2. The Awakening
3. The Reckoning

The Dream Catchers series by Lisa Mcmann 
Books in series-
1. Wake
2. Fade
3. Gone

Immortals Series by Alyson Noel
Books in series-
3. Shadowland
4. Dark Flame
5. Night Star
6. Everlasting

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Books in series-
2. City of Ashes
3. City of Glass
4. City of Fallen Angels

Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatick
Books in series-
3. Silence

The House of Night series by PC Cast
Books in series-
1. Marked
3. Chosen
5. Hunted
6. Tempted
7. Burned
8. Awakened

Heavenly Series by Jennifer Laurens
Books in series-
1. Heavenly
2. Penitence
3. Absolution 

Fallen Series by Kate Lauren
Books in series-
1. Fallen
2. Torment
3. Passion

Wow! I that is one mighty list I have going on... but I will finish :) Are you signed up for the challenge? How far along are ya? Well, that's it for now....Til next time, happy reading!


5 comments:

  1. you have so much reading to do!! have you read the Pretty little liars series?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! You're doing an awesome job with your challenges and it's only March! I'm a little more than 100 pages from the end of The Iron Queen. The fourth book (The Iron Knight) is also coming out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm doing the DAC too. I have 18 of the Arc's on the list (need to get on them) so far Ive read:

    Unearthly
    Across The Universe
    Falling Under
    Enclave
    Wither
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 of the 19 books I've read so far this year count for the DAC soooo I guess I am doing pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really showing that series challenge who's boss! I love it. The series challenge is my favorite because I feel like it could go on and on and on. Practically every book I read is from a series!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts