RT Book Lovers Convention


So basically I just registered for Teen Day for this year's Book Lovers Convention. Ya'll have no idea how excited I am :) Can't wait til April 9th! There are so many registered authors, I don't think I'm going to have time to meet them all! (I know that sounds super show-offy... Forgive me, can you tell I'm excited?)

Anyone else planning on going, or have already registered? Let me know! I would LOVE to be able to meet up with other bloggers. The blogging community is one of the main reasons I blog. Everyone I've ever interacted with have been nothing but nice and helpful! Everyone's always willing to lend a hand or help out... its amazing!
Click here to check out my profile. There you will be able to see my Convention schedule and what workshops I'll be attending. This will be my 2nd author(s) event! I was lucky enough to have the Smart Chicks Tour 2010 stop by close to home last year. I had SO MUCH FUN! Since then I promised myself I'd try and make as many bookevents possible!

Here's to my YA author stop #2....! Let me know if anyone else will be at this event!




7 comments:

  1. Seriously, I wished we lived near each other... Heck on the same coast! It sounds great and I hope you post and tell me all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mflick1- girl, me too :( it'd be nice to team up with someone for the convention. Of course I'll post! :) i'll keep u updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome, Diana! It's sounds like so much fun :) I'd really wish they'd do something like that closer to my home. A lot of book tours and conventions take place in Miami, but that's like a ten hour drive! I hope you have the best time, and meet lots of cool authors and bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited you'll be going :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dinbt have stuff like that here in aust *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an awesome time. I'd love to go if I wasn't on the opposite coast :)
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts