In My Mailbox #2


For more info on IMM or to sign up/post your link, 
visit Kristi over at The Story Siren.

This week's books :)

 For review:
The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) by Kelley Armstrong
Can't wait to start reading it! I need to know what happens to Simon and Derek!

Burned (House of Night #7) by PC & Kristen Cast
If you've been on the blog recently, you'll notice that I'm a fan on The House of Night. Some installments I love, others I want to throw across the room. I just recently finished reading Tempted, and although I wasn't the biggest fan, I want to know what happens w/Zoey and Stark.

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
I actually won this over at Brian's blog. He had the chance to interview the author then held a giveaway to one of his readers. Thank, Brian :)

Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting
Loved loved loved The Body Finder. Cannot wait to start reading this one. I also won this in a giveaway over at Ezzy's blog; Dreamz of a YA Author. Thanks so much girly, your the best!

That's it for me! What did you get in your mailbox? Share your links :)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love The Darkest Powers trilogy! I still haven't started the House of Night series... I need to do that! I really want to read The Iron Witch and Desires of the Dead as well! Enjoy all your great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got Iron Witch! I dying to read that! Looking forward to your reviews! Hope you enjoy them ;)

    Check out what I've got on my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got some great books there to read. I've had The Iron Witch for some time but still haven't had time to read it. Lol

    I love House of Night but I have to agree with you, some of the books haven't been as good as previous ones BUT I will still read the series, I'm dying to know whats going to happen :)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I'm going to try to read The Darkest Powers Trilogy in the coming week.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:50 PM

    The Awakening is good!
    I love that whole series!!
    Hope you enjoy it and the other books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! The Darkest Powers trilogy is just fantastic, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so looking forward to reading the iron witch let us know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant books! I loved The Darkest Powers! Did you know there's a spin-off-type series coming out: Darkness Rising. Looks good!
    You had a brilliant week!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts