Tune in Tuesdays (2)



This meme is hosted by Ginger over at GReads & showcases music. Each week we will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Let's all help spread the love of music and find some new favorites on the way! Everyone should feel free to get involved with this meme - just head on over, and link up, and remember to link back to Ginger's blog, too!


 This weeks Tune
COLDPLAY- The Scientist

 

Coldplay has, and always will be my all time favorite band! I've been in love with Coldplay ever since I was in 6th grade; I remember having a really lonely day, then Coldplay's "Yellow" came on the radio.... I don't know what it was about that song, but I no longer felt bad, I didn't feel alone anymore.... listening to Coldplay ALWAYS brightens my mood. I love them!

9 comments:

  1. Coldplay is & always will be my #1 band, too. They are simply amazing. I've had the privileged of seeing them in concert 3 times! This song is SO, SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I lovee this song <3 It's romantic and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ginger @ GReads!- 3 times? OMG! Lucky lucky girl! I've been to one concert and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life!

    @Laura- agreed! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always had a soft spot for Coldplay, their awesome! Thanks for sharing this song :) I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great song - great band! I hadn't ever seen this video... pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite of their songs! I adore just Coldplay ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! I'm so glad you loved the first Meg Cabot book :) I can't wait for your review!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts