Tune in Tuesdays (3)



This meme is hosted by Ginger over at GReads & showcases music. Each week we will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Let's all help spread the love of music and find some new favorites on the way! Everyone should feel free to get involved with this meme - just head on over, and link up, and remember to link back to Ginger's blog, too!

This weeks Tune:
Glee- "Do you wanna touch me"



This song has been stuck in my head all week! I love me some Glee.... Lots of people say Gwyneth Paltrow is too old to be singing, but I beg to differ. She may be in her late thirties, but she's got some killer vocals. You know what would be even MORE AWESOME? If her and Chris Martin (lead singer from Coldplay) would sing a song together! That would be Epic :)

Thanks, Ginger, for hosting this Meme!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:45 AM

    I love Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee! I think she does a super fantastic job. Her version of 'Forget You' is one of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES.. I totally agree with the fact that she & Chris should sing together! Or if anything, him on piano & her on vocals :-) I want to be a part of their little family so freaking bad. Think they'll adopt me?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:04 AM

    I have not been entered into the world of glee-watching... yeat (hangs head in shame) BUT I do have the glee singing game for the Wii and I love it! Their versions of songs are so fantastic. I am definitely loving this one!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Would love to see a duet with her and Chris! Nice pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your widget that scrolls thorugh the books. I want!
    Can I tell you how much I love your pansies? One of my favorite flowers. They're tough, fragrant, and they bloom all summer for 2 to 3 summers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts