The Hunger Games Movie Adaptation

I don't know if you guys have heard but it sounds like Liam Hemsworth (recently seen in the movie The Last Song) is interested in playing Peeta Mellmark in the upcoming film adaptation of The Hunger Games.

(Click Here to read the article and watch his interview)



I don't know about you guys, but being a TEAM PEETA girl myself, I just don't see him as Peeta :\ Maybe its because he's a bit too big (physical wise) or maybe because I haven't seen enough of his acting to see if he could pull it off!.... Call me crazy, but I imagine someone more gentle looking, someone like Lucas Till :)

doesn't he have a Peeta vibe going on? :) haha!

 Yes, I know. I'm weird and I probably watch to many Disney movies :) But tell me, who would you prefer? Do you think Liam Hemsworth ready to take on the part of Peeta and be Panem's hero alongside Katniss?! Let me know :) 

8 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you, I don't think Liam Hemsworth would be right for Peeta. Lucas Till is a much better suggestion, although I haven't seen him in much. I can't wait to see who they cast!!! As long as they don't mess up the casting of Katniss I think I'll be okay. Kaya Scodelario as Katniss for the win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think that Liam Hemsworth wouldn't be a bad choice - he does seem to have sort of a baker thing going on. However my top choice for Peeta would definitely be William Moseley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Liam is a good choice actually. In the book, Peeta is described as strong and muscular from tossin' around flour bags all day, and oh does Liam have those muscles ;) It's also actually pretty close to what I imagined him to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shannon, I had never heard of Kaya Scodelario but i just googled her and I couldn't agree more! shes exactly what i pictured katniss like :)

    @Andrea, William Moseley!? To be honest, he does have a "Peeta" vibe to him.... nice choice :)

    @Anisa, you know your absolutely right! I had forgotten that Peeta worked out everyday with those flour bags! great observation :) maybe i just can't see Liam as peeta cause im not too sure about his acting. I've only seen him in one movie, and although he did a good job, i need more proof :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always thought Lucas Till would be perfect, or Zach Roerig (Matt from The Vampire Diaries) would be the best Peeta choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I COMPLETELY agree! Lucas Till looks like he could pull the role off. Peeta is supposed to be well-muscled in the shoulders however, since he's a baker, but I understand what you mean. I can't wait for the movie to come out, and I heard that Suzanne Collins is writing the screenplay herself! I'm not sure though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucas till has been bulking up for the marines role in Battle, los angeles and Havok in the X men first class since his role in HMM, looking at the new picture from lucas's interveiw in VMAN, he definitely has the well muscled in the shoulders.
    Lucas sweet personality and charming smile and middle hight is perfect for peeta.
    Liam does not look boy next door at all, and he is so tall, if they cast liam as Peeta, that means they need NFL players as Gale or Cato ect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jane- hahahaha! So true! they would need NFL players for the rest of the roles :) I couldnt have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts