Waiting on Wednesday (1)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection this week is:
 
Between
by Cyndi Tefft
Pub date- June 1, 2011
246 pages

Sometimes death is just the beginning...

It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent.

After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.

Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries. -Summary from goodreads.com


Doesn't it sound great? I love me a good romance read :) Plus, I really like that cover! Something about it draws me in! ... And that tag line; Sometimes death is just the beginning.... Love it <3
 
What's your "waiting on" pick this week? Share your links!

15 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this one before! I read another book about the grim reaper this year, and I really liked it. Now the grim reaper with a Scottish accent is something I really want to read about!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover so much! I'm excited for this one too!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-3-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds really good !! I look forward to read this one now .. hop in my wishlist ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I love your blog's new look! Super cute ;) And yes, this book sounds really awesome! I'll definitely add this one on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    Mia @ Girl about Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm...this sounds interesting. I have to check it out. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cover! And I like the image of a dimpled smiles and a Scottish accent....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops...meant a dimpled SMILE (singular!). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to WoW...so glad you're participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I haven't heard of this one before but it looks good. Putting it on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi diana! i haven't heard of this book but it sounds interesting and looks good. great pick! :)

    My WoW. Please also check it out.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dimpled smile and Scottish accent?? Hello! I've never seen this one, the story sounds a little familiar but I'm adding this one for sure. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:16 PM

    I have an egalley of this one actually, it does sound great and I plan on readin it pretty soon. :) I love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you're back to blogging! I've missed ya :D This looks pretty interesting; might need to pick this up. I would love if you checked out my WoW too!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good pick! She had me at Scottish accent. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this sounds awesome! So intense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts