My FIRST ARC!

Look what I gottt..... :)
FIRST ARC: 

Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #1)


When I requested this ARC over at Simon & Schuster's I really didn't think I was going to get it... (you know, being a NEW book blogger and all). Little did I expect this awesome package that awaited me in my mailbox :) My sister saw me do my happy dance!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the good people over at the publicity department for having chosen me as a worthy "reviewer"... you guys ROCK!

Can't wait to start reading! This book was actually on my "Must be read in 2011" list. Review to come SOON!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again! WOW what a snag!! So jealous! I got my first ARC too but :( I don't get to hold the pretty book, only my computer screen...its an egalley. It's called Lost Voices. Man, I wish I could of snagged this one! I can't wait to read your review! happy reading...

    -Lulu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so cool!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts