2011 Debut Author Challenge


This will be my FIRST challenge ever :) I'm super excited to get started. The 2011 Debut Author Challenge is hosted by a very awesome girl named Kristi over at her blog, The Story Siren (Click the link to sign up). If you've never heard or visited her blog, DO SO NOW! It is AMAZING! I just recently stumbled upon it and I was literally blown away. She has so many awesome events going on... I will most definitely be participating in her weekly In my mailbox :) Anyhow... sorry about that. I tend to ramble on and on when I get excited. Ok, back to my list;

1. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
3. XVI by Julia Karr
4. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
6. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
7. Die for me by Amy Plum
8. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
9. Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
10. Flawless by Lara Chapman
11. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
12. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
13. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
14. Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
15. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
16. Queen of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
17. Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer 

18. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
19. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
20. Posses by Gretchen McNeil 


That's it for now... although I will probably be adding a few more books later on. I'm aiming for 24 books total. That way I can read two every month. I'm super excited, can't wait to get started!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding Never Eighteen to your DAC list. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Megan, OMG! can't believe you posted on my blog! thanks so much for checking out my list & you are most welcome! i am looking forward to reading your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this challenge as well! I didn't do it last year, and I'm really looking forward to digging into 2011 debuts :)

    I found your blog through the interview you recently did...looking forward to reading more. Especially about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've picked a fab selection to read for the challenge. I am a new follower btw! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Nice list you have for the challenge. We have some the same and I have read Across The Universe already and it was amazing. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great challenge! I for one LOVE debut books, I have read Across the Universe (which is pretty great for not being the normal paranormal romance stuff i read) and I just got done reading Angelfire, which is AMAZING. you will LOVE it (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts