My Book Boyfriend (4)



My pick this week:
Will 
From- Angelfire by Courtney A. Moulton

There was a lot of mystery to Will, the Guardian, in Angelfire. I'll be honest, I often times found myself annoyed with Will for purposely holding back information from Ellie in regards to her ancient warrior powers... But then later on in the novel you find out his reasons why and everything he does for Ellie…. *sigh*. I need to find myself a Will.But for now, my mental representation of him, portrayed by Matthias Lauridsen, will have to do <3


Description:
-Tall, maybe six feet, and broad shouldered.
-Bright green eyes.
-His hair looks black, until caught in the sun, it reveals a more walnut color.
-Twenty or twenty-one years old.
- Black, spiraling tattoos all up and down his muscled arm.  


"...he gave me a quiet smile, one that amplified the gentle contours of his face, the curve of his lips, the little line beside his right eye that appeared when he smiled."


Favorite Scenes/Swoon-worthy quotes:
"And everytime you die, a little piece of me dies with you.” -Will to Ellie

“He reached forward to cup my cheek, the touch surprising me. "Please understand that no matter what I am or what has happened in the past, I am yours. I am devoted to you above all else, including my own life." -Will to Ellie

“As I swung a third time, he grabbed my wrist. "That's enough hitting," he growled. "You don't exactly hit like a girl, you know.”  -Will to Elli

“I have a ninja sitting shotgun. Of course, I'm tense.”  -Ellie referring to Will

"Ellie, you need to understand," he said softly. "I exist only to serve you and fight by your side. Whether that fighting is to preserve your life or to make sure you smile, that is what I am built to do. You're all I have, and I will watch over you forever.” -Will to Elli

Have you read Angelfire? Wasn't Will just, magnificent?! What do you think of Matthias Lauridsen as Will? Share your comments below!

I still haven't had the chance to pick up WINGS OF THE WICKED (book 2) but hopefully that changes and soon! I think a re-read of Angelfire should do me some good ;) Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. WOW I totally see him as Will :) !!
    You should read Wings f the Wicked soon Diana, I liked it even more than Angelfire :)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO happy to hear you say that! :) I am currently Will obsessed. Will go out (no pun intended :)haha!) and buy book 2 2mrw after wrk! Can't wait!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this book but he sounds hot!
    "Please understand that no matter what I am or what has happened in the past, I am yours. I am devoted to you above all else, including my own life." swooon!!!
    My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, give it a try! you won't be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. "I exist only to serve you"

    Oh Em Geeeeeeeeeeeee! Where do I find a guy like him IRL? Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't checked this out but definitely going to now *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should give it a try! book one was awesome :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard some amazing things about this book! I need to get it soon. Will sounds like an intriguing character that I want to meet...lovely pictures!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-34-acheron.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need air, I need air!!!
    I love him!!!, Wow! I haven't read that book, but now I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dayum he makes a good Will! I really like how the characters are pictured on Courtney's website as well.
    Wait until you read book 2 ^_^ *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tht good, huh?! everyone keeps telling me the same thing.... I'm counting dwn the hrs til im out of wrk and out to the local B&N :)

      Delete
  8. oh my GOODNESS he sounds so swoon-worthy! And Matthias! <3 Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I read Angelfire and Wings of the Wicked and still can't get over with it and now this. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! He seems really awesome and very swoon worthy! Awesome pick! That first quote is amazing :D Check out my BB over at the cozy arm chair judging by your pick im sure you'll love him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmy How hot is that guy and that lines? eep. :)

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I need to read Angelfire. I'm obviously missing out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts