Short but FUN interview!


Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I did a short but fun interview with Lulu over at her blog, The Book Worm is Here!

Stop by and let me know what you think :) If you really wanna be extra nice, you should give Lulu a Follow. She does awesome, in-debt reviews... and the best part is that they are spoiler-free! Check it out if you have some time. 

In the mean time I am working on some reviews, reading, working, trying to balance a loving boyfriend and a crazy Mexican family.... can you say fun?! Booo! Oh well, that's Life :) Thanks again for this quick-escape interview, Lulu!

4 comments:

  1. It was fun wasn't it? Thank you for the experience and saying all those nice things! :)
    Can't wait for more reviews! You do an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know I loved Xena and Herc when it was on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you won a give away! Dreamz of a YA Writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bookmark is on its way tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts