Tune in Tuesdays (1)



This meme is hosted by Ginger over at GReads & showcases music. Each week we will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Let's all help spread the love of music and find some new favorites on the way! Everyone should feel free to get involved with this meme - just head on over, and link up, and remember to link back to Ginger's blog, too!


 This weeks Tune
MUSE- Hysteria 

 

I am currently obsessed with this song. I have it on repeat on both my itunes and ipod. I've always been a MUSE fan, but it wasn't until last September (when I saw them in concert) that I became a fan-girl obsessed. To me, personally, this song reminds me of a well known "life quote"- you always want what you can't have.


9 comments:

  1. Yay for music!! So glad you linked up & got involved this week :-)

    I'm still on the fence about Muse. Perhaps I need to see them live, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard most of Muse's newer stuff, but I like this song! Starlight is my fave <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading makes the world go round for me but music is a close second... LOVE MUSE!!!! Great choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I just LOVE Muse! Fabulous song choice! This is such a fun meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Great song! I loved this one when I first heard it a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:13 PM

    I love Muse! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some Muse - great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these guys live a few months back! they are ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts