10 good things on a Monday (1)


My 10 Good Things for this week: 
My Top 10 dream destinations

1. London, England- Not only for the scenic tour, but also because London is home to my favorite Soccer team, Chelsea FC.


2. Paris, France- The Louvre museum, the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, SMDB, etc. The list goes on and on :)


3. Madrid, Spain- I need to visit the Prado Museum! Not to mention watch me a Real Madrid FC game, and maybe stop by the Plaza Mayor.


4. Tokyo, Japan- The technology capital of the WORLD! Being a tech freak myself, I'd love to visit Japan some day (eat some REAL sushi!)


5. Beijing, China- Who doesn't want to visit the Great Wall of China. I've been wanting to go there since my elementary school report on China.


6. Berlin, Germany- The Berlin wall, the national museums... not to mention that the Black Forest is only a couple hours away :)


7. Amastradam, The Netherlands- Although a lot of people see it as a controversial city, I'd love to visit the red district.


8. Venice, Italy- Do I need to say anything? This is like the ultimate city of love. During my last visit to Italy, I was super bummed we couldn't go up north. I wanted to visit either Venice of Florence.


9. New York, New York- Believe it or not I have not been to NY. I know, I know... I'm lagging it. I live in the US and have never been to Times Square, but ONE DAY!


10. San Juan, Puerto Rico- I actually have an aunt who's been here and ever since she told me about her travels and how beautiful the country was, Puerto Rico was added to my top 10.


Tell me- What's on your "to-visit" list?

10 comments:

  1. Good picks! I really want to visit London, and then do a Liverpool/Hamburg Beatles tour. I'd love to visit Amsterdam, Venice, Moscow, and do an African safari. Oh I could go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is on my list too! From there I'm headed for warm and happy beaches. Fiji, Cancun, ...
    Been to NYC and loved it. Saw Wicked with the girlfriends. It was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have some amazing places you want to go too! Many of these are on my list aswell =D.
    Have you ever been to london before? It's beautiful! I have family that live there :)
    The place I want to go to the most is Italy, rome, venice, I love the whole place.

    -Kelsey
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to London and is fantastic!!! I want to go back again one day..... I hope you'll go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Venice! I loved Venice! I would love to go back there and visit. I would love to go to London as well, I went a long, long time ago and had a fabulous time:) I've never been to NYC either, except for JFK airport but that doesn't really count does it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing list! I would love to go to any of these places... I'd love to travel the whole world someday :D

    Thank you for sharing your good things Diana, have a great week!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I wish I could visit just one of those places! One day :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you make it to NY, I highly recommend the Museum of Natural History. I would live there if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll come with you!!!!

    Also, I've never been to NYC either. *shame* But I am planning on changing that fact this summer! My husband dreams of going to Italy, so when we travel I know this is the first stop. Venice, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FIJI! :D
    I promise you, I will make it there someday. It's is one of my BIGGEST dreams :) && Verona is on the list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts