Book bloggler hop (5) & Follow Friday (5)



Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee's View & Blog hop is hosted by Crazy for books! This is an awesome way to talk a bit about yourself and make some new friends along the way! 

Follow Friday! :)
This week's question is:

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"



I am counting down the days til Mrs. Clare's Mortal Instruments movie comes out.... I wonder if they have a countdown widget for that? Also, Aimee Friedman's SEA CHANGE would be an awesome book for a movie adaptation.... haven't read it? YOU SHOULD!







Book Blog Hop! :)

This week's question is: 

"If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?"  


-Being a YA lover, I have currently added The Adoration of Jenna Fox to my TBR pile. This is a YA science fiction read. Here's a bit on it. 

THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX by Mary E. Pearson-  Long after the accident, Jenna finally wakes from a coma with no memories. Who is she now, and how can she begin again? Does she have a right to? A compelling near-future story that will haunt readers long after the last page. Masterful.

Hopefully I can start it soon :)


18 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop. I love to travel too. I have a list of places I want to visit as long as my tbr pile! :) Happy Friday!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! you have supported my blog since the beginning =] i decided to do a giveaway for a signed copy of Cryer's Cross by lisa mcmann! i'm telling you first b/c you should enter! =] spread the word! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Diana, just stopping by on follow.
    I really enjoy Sci-fi, come see my fave book.Fox is great. I' ur newest follower.
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:11 AM

    here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Happy Friday, I haven't read too many Sci Fi but have watched plenty of movies-Star Wars my favorite.

    My FF and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is my fave Sci-fi book series. Don't forget to join in the current Read My Review which has a Love/Romance theme (see the link at the top of my blog). Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been on my ptr for a while, maybe it's time to get my hands on it!
    Have a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I've heard good things about Adoration of Jenna Fox.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming over for Follow Friday, and now I'm following you back!

    Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana!

    I feel the same about the Mortal Instruments!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first blog hop and I am enjoying the suggestions coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You totally should read Twenty Boy Summer. So good. :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sea Change's cover is so beautiful! *-*' I'm in love! hahahahahah

    Thanks for the visit in my blog :)

    petit
    A Book and a Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! The one thing I love about YA is that it encompasses so many genres. I love that you can read fantasy and sci fi. I feel like YA leaves you more well-rounded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Sea Changed. I want a sequel.
    LOL
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved The Adoration of Jenna Fox! I hope you get to read it soon and enjoy it :) The book made me cry so many different types of tears.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts