A little Introduction

Hip Hip Hurrayyy! I can't believe I finally started my own blog. I have so many adventures to tell and books to talk about.... but before we get started, here's a bit about me-



I'm a 23 year old book lover and world traveler (well... aspiring world traveler). I'm starting this blog with many goals and hopes... to be honest I started this blog as part of an assignment in my ENG 306 class but I ended up following in love with the bookish community.

First; I LOVE to travel and I want to share my travel experiences. I have been on some pretty awesome adventures around the world, and I would like to share some tips that I wish someone would have told me before my voyage. I'll share a bit on where I stayed, what I ate, and what you can expect if you visit certain parts of the world! We all need to just get away fro a while and I'd like to share some of my getaways with you! One of my favorite quotes of all time: The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine


Secondly; I want to meet other people who share my love for books, promote different books so those who have not been introduced to "book land" (as my baby cousin calls it), can get a sneak peak. If there's anything I love more than traveling, it's READING! I've recently been introduced to the wonderful world of YA book blogging, and I must say- It's AMAZING! Books are AMAZING! They have so much power!! They can make you feel relaxed, feel calm, hurt, laugh, cry, shout, jump, and even have the power to open your eyes. Make you more aware of things that are happening in our world.

Thirdly; my overall blog purpose.... I just want to express myself and have fun! All I can do is pray that you all share my love for books and travel, and that's why your here. Once again, thanks for taking the time to visit by blog. Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts