Updates!

I have a new button :) hip hip hurray! I wanted to thank the wonderful Jessica over at Jessica Rabbit's Corner . She posted a step by step tutorial on how you can make a fast but cute blog button. And behold, my newest creation.... I'm not very savvy when it comes to web/button design, but I am very please with my new button. Once again- thanks, Jess!



 

Also, this Saturday June 25, I will be attending the first ever YA in Bloom event. YA in Bloom is a casual lunch meeting for readers, writers, bloggers, and educators interested in young adult literature. If anyone else in the area (Southern California) is interested in attending, the event will take place at Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena CA. It's going to be a great way to talk literature with some awesome fellow readers, meet bloggers/authors and win some swag :) I can't wait! Is anybody already signed up? Let me know, I wold love to meet up.


Well guys, that is all for nowww! I hope you all got to spend some quality time with your father yesterday, I know I did :)

Have a GREAT Monday!

ps. Some quick reading updates-- Just finished Halo, review to come soon :) Started Tiger's Curse this weekend and I LOVE IT! Can't wait till tonight... I will finish it!

9 comments:

  1. It only just occurred to me that I've never added your button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so I am trying to make a button...how did you write your blogs name on your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! *Grabs button*

    Okay, how awesome does that event sound! Hope you'll share a few pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. My life is entertaining. I try to share that in my stories! New York is a wonderful place. I am quite lucky that my daughter is living there right now. It was my second visit and I'll be returning in the fall. So much to see! Love your new button! Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:10 PM

    YA in bloom sounds like a great event, I have you have a wonderful time.
    And your button is darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Diana!!! I love your button! It fits you and your blog perfectly, the shades just drive me mad ( in a good way ). Thanks for linking back to me.

    I hope you enjoyed Halo, I started it several months back but due to review books and time I had to give it back to the library. But from what I read it was interesting. Also, I found a copy of "City of Glass" for $2.99. I'm going to go back this weekend to where I hid it behind a bunch of unpopular and interesting looking books and buy it. Hopefully, I'll cry if someone found my hiding spot, lol.

    Anyways, I hope you have fun at the YA in Bloom event. Have extra fun for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design... I just swapped it for your old button on my blog :) Looks great, makes my blog look way better!
    So so jealous you get to go to that event! I live sooo far away otherwise I would go :( Have fun though and be sure to tell us all about it (I love that part about the swag!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the button! So cute and fun and very you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Diana! I love your new button, and it fits the theme of your blog really well. I'll be attending the YA in Bloom event tomorrow too!!!!!! I'm so excited to hear that you're going, and I can't wait to finally meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts