The awesomeness of Michelle

My friend Michelle over at Oh! For the love of books! has been with me since pretty much the beginning of my blog. She's my Blue Blood loving, President Snow hating, sappy romantic, awesome blogging friend. We have SO much in common.... Not to mention the same boys in our book boyfriend lists :)haha! I love reading her reviews and her random thoughts crack me up :) And even though we live on different sides of the country, if I ever make my way out to her end, I will be sure to grab a coffee with this girl.

Want your own proof of the awesomeness which is Michelle? Well then head on over to her blog, and check out her 100 follower giveaway! You'll be quite delighted to see that she is hosting a giveway for a pre-order of CLOCKWORK PRINCE by Cassandra Clare. You guys should defintely stop by and check it out. But hurry, the contest ends July 1st! Make sure you help spread the word :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FYI D. I will go check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Aww, she sounds like an awesome friend!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @missie- no problem :) g'luck!
    @Alex- she's a great gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts