My Book Boyfriend (3) Jack Force

My Book Boyfriend is hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. Want to participate? Well head on over to Missie's blog and link up your post! Don't forget to include some stats, a picture of what you imagine your book boyfriend looks like and some swoon worthy quotes!


My book boyfriend this week is:

Jack Force
Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz


Originally from: New York
Hair color: Platinum Blond
Eye color: Green
Height: 6'2

Physical description:
"... pale, platinum blond hair, creamy, translucent skin, hooded green eyes, and long, slender limbs."

Personality: Taciturn and observant
Occupation: Student, Committee Member

Personal history: Was nicknamed 'Blackjack' in childhood because of his tantrums. It was later shortened to 'Jack' in adolescence. He knows he's destined to stay with Mimi but he can't help to stray to Schuyler van Alen. Those who know him well describe him as funny and charming, and never to be found without a book in his hand. Jack is a frequent visitor to the Repository library.


Worthy quotes/scenes:

Jack Force was more than she had ever dared wish for, and he was better than a dream or a fantasy because he was real. He was far from perfect, moody and distant at times, and burdened with sharp temper and an impulsiveness that was part of his dark nature. But she felt more love for him than she thought possible. He wasn't perfect, but he was perfect for her. 

“She nodded... and was about to turn away. Then, as if she thought better of it, she reached out and grabbed his arm. "Jack."

"Yes?"

"I. . ." she faltered. She knew what she wanted to tell him, but she couldn't bring herself to say the words.

It turned out she didn't have to. Jack put a hand to his heart and nodded. "I feel the same way about you.”

“Prove it!" she hissed. "Prove you are who you are!"

"We don't have time for this! You really want me to prove who I am?" he asked.

"Yes!" she challenged. In answer, he took her in his arms, lifting her up and against the wall. He pressed his lips against hers, and with each kiss she could see into his mind, into his soul. She saw a year of hate...saw him alone, alienated, hurt. She had lied to him and had left him. With every kiss he made her see, made her feel...every emotion, every dream he had of her...every ounce of his wanting and his need...and his love...his all-consuming, life-affirming love for her"

“It is better to trust and face betrayal than to remain skeptical of everything and everybody.”

“Tonight the world is yours, as am I.”


My ORIGINAL book boyfriend. I feel in love with Jack Force way before I ever started my blog. He was my first fictional crush and I will always love him. Most girls see Jack as Alex Pettyfer, but ever since I saw this hunk in a magazine article, I knew I had found my mental representation of Jack :)

Have you read Blue Bloods? What do you think as Karel as Jack? Most people have a love-hate relationship with the BB series, but I am a fan 'til the end.

Thanks, Missie, for hosting this awesome meme! <3


Read my reviews :)
Blue Bloods
Masquerade 
Revelations
The Van Alen Legacy

19 comments:

  1. Oh Jack. How I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, D! Why have I not read these books yet? I need to meet Jack! I love that 'prove it' quote and Wow! That picture! Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Missie, this series is a MUST.

      Delete
  3. I like Jack. I've only read the first three books in the series and am a little confused about the Mimi vs Schuyler dilemma. I don't picture Alex as Jack. I picture more of Chace Crawford, but Karel is looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chace Crawford is a total hottie! I wouldnt mind if as Jack one bit ;)haha!

      Delete
  4. I have these books on my TBR list! Can't wait to get to them, and with a guy like Jack in them, they might just be bumped up the list a little bit. :)

    Here's my book boyfriend: http://megancurd.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-book-boyfriend-2-will-herondale.html

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous eye candy there, I love that third quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read these books in the past and its been so long I just forgot everything. I know that I had really liked them. So I think I now vow to read them again!!! Problem is...I don't have them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i've never seen this meme before but i am intrigued. i only read the first blue bloods book but remember enjoying jack force. nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such an awesome meme :D you should take a look at my other BB posts. I've had Ren from Tigers Curse, St. Claire from Anna and the french kiss, and now Jack from Blue bloods! You should totally join in on the fun :)

      Delete
  8. now I want to re-read the series <3 Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana!! I totally love him! I've heard a month ago that this serie is really amazing and I said I will read it! Yet, I haven't got any time - but I am definitely gonna read it in Spring! :) Now I am even more eager to read it!! Thanks so much for sharing! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked him :)hahaha! I was afraid people we're going to say they prefer Alex Pettyfer for Jack, so I'm really happy to be getting such positive feedback!

      Delete
  10. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Jack is pretty awesome, he was always one of my favorite character from the books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really need to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey love your quotes and what he's complete name?
    He is amazing and I have to read the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its karel stuchy.... something like that. google him :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts