2012 Debut Author Challenge

I'm aiming for just 12 books this year. If I get more read, that's just a bonus :) After much inspection of everyone else’s lists, this is what I’ve come up with:

1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. Tempest by Julie Cross
6. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
7. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
8. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
9. Trafficked by Kim Purcell
10. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
11. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
12. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

Some of these I’ve chosen because they have pretty covers, some because they have great titles, some because they are on NetGalley and I’m a sucker for good books, most because they sound AMAZING. 2012 is going to rock! What are you reading for the DAC? Is there anything I should add to my list? Let me know :D

7 comments:

  1. Fun! I've read three of the books you've listed... so far, Under the Never Sky was my favorite. Gorgeous romance in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to resist books with pretty covers! I know. I know.

    LOL

    Good luck completing this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very nice list. i want to read most of those. i think the only dac book i've read this year is cinder, which was excellent. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! There are a few books on your list that I haven't heard of so now I'm off to Goodreads to check them out.

    Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing several of the books that I have read/want to read on your list! :)


    P.S. Tempest was great and UTNS was AMAZING.

    Molli | Once Upon a Prologue

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are SO many fabulous debuts coming out this year, I have a list of probably at least 30 I'm hoping to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm participating in this too! I just haven't decided on my list yet. I have sooooo many.


    bookluvrmindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts