Bookshelf Tour Vlog

Hi guys,

So I finally got around to doing a bookshelf tour. I don't know why it took me so long.... I guess I alwyas thought my shelves were boring and I didn't think anyone would be remotely interested in seeing what they held. But then I started getting 'lil comments here and there, so I thought to myself, "Hooray! Someone is interested!" :)haha!

So yeah, here's my video. I tried to keep it as short as possible (believe it or not, I actually cut some stuff out), but the video still turned out to be 9 mins. You don't have to watch it all, if you'd like to skim it, it's mostly all YA titles. I have plenty more, but the majority are on my Nook.

Without further adieu, I give you- D's Bookshelves!..... Yeah, I'm totally speaking in the third person... I'm cool like that :p haaa!

Hope you guys enjoy it. Have you done a BT? Let me know and share your links below.... I'd love to be able to get a sneak peak into your world.


6 comments:

  1. OMG - you have 'Scorpio Races' By Maggie Stiefvvater - I am SOOOO jealous.
    You have great books on your shelf. I would borrow from you too. :D
    I keep thinking about doing a tour, but my shelves can't be that exciting, can they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Do it! Do it! :Dhaha! I would love to view your shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:13 PM

    I can't believe you have porrua editions!
    LOL they publish all the classics in Spanish, on every subject!

    Oh, and I don't know if you have read Altamirano's work - Mexican author, not at all famous outside my country but man the dude could write, his El Zarco was the only book my whole junior class actually read in Prep School, even the people who didn't like to read.

    Sorry for geeking out on the Spanish books but I love just seeing them as it's my first language and all.

    Anyway, your shelves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding? I love bookshelf tours!
    We have so many books in common!
    And by the way I have Twilight in another language too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Diana! Can I come over? I would be in bookie heaven! lol You have some pretty sweet books! No wonder everyone comes to you for recommendations! You have what I would call an exciting bookshelf. Thanks for letting us take a peak, this was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love the music you included in the beginning.

    Love how you have your shelves organized and I'm sure it won't take you long to fill up that in progress shelf! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts