Top Ten Tuesday (2)- Books I Want To Give As Gifts


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts
(in no particular order)
1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick- 
A different take on fallen angels. Patch is just a bonus ;)

2. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz-
I love this series. Got me back into reading. After Harry Potter, I went a long time without picking up a book *lowers head in shame*... But Blue Bloods got me back in the game :)

3. The Body Finder by Melissa Derting-
Jay, Jay, Jay! ENOUGH said.

4. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck-
I seriously believe that this series is underrated! BIG TIME! This book is magical and I love it. Ms. Houck has a way with words.... she will pull you in from page one!

5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin-
Probably the craziest YA book I have ever read. But in a good way.... If that makes sense.

6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins-
Will be lending this one out to all my sappy romantic lady friends :)haha!

7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi-
Awesome debut!

8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater-
Such a poetic read ;) great start to an awesome series.

9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins-
Everyone and their moms should read this series. I've actually just ordered numerous copies to give out to my cousins on Christmas.

10. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey-
Will be handing this one out to my older female cousins. Believe it or not this story is deep, don't let the name fool you.

What Ten books do you want to give out as a gift? Share your links.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Jessica's guide. I already bought Anna for my friend as well. Great list. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    Nice List!
    I think those make excellent gifts!

    I actually liked Anna a lot - the second time I read it, 'cause I was trying to figure out who Isla was - and I think it would make a lovely pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you want to gift these? Ok! Numbers 4-9 look really really good to me :) I'm just joking but great list D!

    P.S. SO jealous of your cousins :/ Still need to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing some great stuff about Tigers Curse - I need to get on the band wagon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the books on this list!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I Want to Give as Gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Great list! I have an advanced reader copy of Jessica Rules the Dark Side. I really must read it! I am looking forward to Shatter Me. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Hush, hush!! And Anna and the French Kiss is also on my list!

    And you got me with Blue Bloods!! I will definitely read it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts