Harry Potter Parody


CALLING OUT ALL HARRY POTTER FANS!
(you have to see this video!)

Hey guys,

I know this video has been out for some time, but my friend showed it to me last night and it pretty much just made my whole LIFE. I loved it! I cannot begin to explain how much this video made me laugh :D

This parody was made by two talented sisters; Hilly and Hannah Hindi. Check out their youtube channel, all their videos are amazing!

Check it out. Although I loved the WHOLE video, my favorite parts were the ending scenes, when their at the movies. CRACKED ME UP <3



9 comments:

  1. Hahhahah, that's hilarious! Omg... So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bets parody I've ever seen :) glad you enjoyed it, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SO AWESOME!! Hahaha I just watched it like, four times in a row <3

    I have never heard of these girls before, but I'm totally going to check out their other videos now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't stop laughing! Love these guys and their videos. Big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA this is so good!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I honestly thought it was a horrible review because I still can't string a coherent sentence together about it! Lol.

    I love your blog, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:37 AM

    LOL this is way funny! thanks for sharign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was soo funny! The ending was hilarious! I can't stop smiling right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want you to know I wasted an hour of my life on this... Thanks. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! So glad you all enjoyed it. Michelle- don't worry, i think 1000 of those views are mine ;)haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts