On vacation w the fam

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.  
~Robert Orben

 
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'll be missing for about a week. I'm on vacation :) wooo whoo! We came to Hawaii, Wakiki (Honolulu), to be exact :) If you're a follower on twitter, I'll most likely be posting daily pictures, so go check it out! http://www.twitter.com/g a m e z d 5 (all together)
You can all travel with me and my family from the comfort of your armchair :)haha!


For my reading material I brought Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, Ruby Red and Clockwork Angel. I don't expect to read all 3 in a week, but I like to have some selection.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have an awesome time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Oh, it looks like a lovely vacation!
    Have tons upon tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.
    Hope you have a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh so darn jealous!! For the vacation AND the book you're holding... well D, you better cough up those pictures soon! I want to see Wakiki!! Have a great vacation :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you dont read clockwork Angel, I swear, I'll scream. You are going to love it! Have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the good wishes ladies! & Michelle, I just started CA, I'll let you know how it treats me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you like "Ruby Red" - I sure did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You best have enough fun for the both of us because I wish I could be there too! Also, make sure to do a hula because no trip is final until the hula has been done!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts