Waiting on Wednesday (5)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection this week is:
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2)
by Richelle Mead
June 2012
Razorbill

 
Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students—children of the wealthy and powerful—carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.-summary from goodreads.com




I really enjoyed book one, Bloodlines, and I'm curious to see what happens next! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for an earlier publication date. That or some steamy Adrian scenes... Don't judge me. Things were getting good between him and my favorite Alchemist, Sydney... I hope they take their comradeship to the next level <3 Adrian is a great guy and he deserves a happy ending. Wouldn't you agree?


What's your WOW this week? Share your links. Thanks for stopping by! 

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    I'm glad you enjoyed the books, they sound kind of interesting but somehow I'm just not digging these covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick the cover is soo pretty!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-17_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Bloodlines, and love it! I am excited for this one, because I love Adrian! Great Pick!!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaah! I still have to read Bloodlines can you believe it! Shame on me!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Bloodlines yet but uh heck yes I'm up for some Adrian scenes, love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the first book, but I have heard a ton of great things about it and do plan to read it, hopefully before this one comes out. And I love this cover.

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday: WoW

    And feel free to enter my Holiday Giveaway: Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower. I love who you picked for Ash. He's very handsome. Come visit me as well. Great WOW pick.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a fan of Bloodlines, but I AM a huge fan of Mead's work so I will definitely give this book a shot. :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still need to read book one!!

    here's my WOW picks. Stop by?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:48 PM

    I LOVE this cover! It's soooo pretty!! The book sounds sooooo good and interesting! Awesome choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read Bloodlines. I love Richelle Mead's books so much!

    I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts