Guest Post: Blogger interview with Michelle

Hello my fellow blog readers :)

Meet Michelle-

Today I have the honor of having her stop by for a short, but fun Blogger interview. She blogs over at Oh! For the love of books! I love getting to know new bloggers, and interviewing them is a great way to know more about the person behind the blog.

Michelle's reviews are totally different from any ther reviews I've read.... She keeps them short, fun and straight to the point. I love having little book conversations with her, she cracks me up :) Sooo, if you have some spare time, head on over to her blog. Trust me when I say; you won't regret it ;)

Tell us a bit about yourself. 
By day, I'm an English teacher. By night, I read, watch movies, and write whatever I'm feeling. I am what you call a nerd. I really want to be a published author one day and really have been putting forth a lot of energy toward that lately.

Why did you decide to start a book blog? What inspired you?
Well, when I started my blog, I had no direction. But then I found a few book blogs and I thought "Hey, I like that. I could do that" and so I did it. Now it's a full fledged addiction!

If you could meet any author, dead or alive, who would it be? Why?
Currently? At this moment? Oh God....um? Cassandra Clare! Final Answer. I really like the mortal instrument and infernal devices series.

What’s your all-time favorite read?
It's the English teacher in me: To Kill a Mockingbird

What books do you currently have in you “To Be Read” pile?
Matched, Wither, MockingJay, and the Forest of Hands and Teeth. There are more but those are my top four right now.

What do you hope to accomplish with your book blog beyond sharing your love of books?
To meet people like you!!! I swear, I love talking to you and you live in California! But I want to gain some knowledge about the writing, book, and publishing worlds. I want to network with other book readers and manuscript writers!

Lets talk boys! :) Do you have any literary crushes?
Do I ever? I'm in love with Dimitri from the Vampire Academies. Will from Clockwork Angel. Jace from the Mortal Instrument series. Peeta from Hunger Games. I am kinda of a floozy with my love for fictional characters. I can't help it.

Is there any city/country you’d like to visit? Why?
GREECE! I love the history of the place and I think it would be really cool to stand in a place with that much history!!

What things do you enjoy doing, besides reading?
I am an avid nature person, so long walks and just being outside is great.. I love to garden and getting my hands dirty. I love anything to do with dance. I like to dance. I like to watch. I love to hang out with Fergie and Mia (my dogs). Any of these things, make me super happy!

Finish this sentence "I can't live without..."
reading, writing, family, fergie and mia.

THANKS for stopping by, Michelle! You seriously have no idea how much I enjoy our endless chats on books :) Your the BEST!

Happy Friday everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle for participating :) its always fun getting to know a bit more about people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome interview! Hopefully one day Michelle will be a published author!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Komal - thanks so much for stopping by!

    @T.B - hello Ms. Tessa! yesss, we shall keep our fingers crossed for our dear friend Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts