Updates and more

FINALLY bought a new layout and read a book that got me out of my slump (Carrier #1-- Click here to check out my review). New posts on their way as we speak.

I finally purchased a new laptop, my last one was beginning to have hardrive failure

I visited a few new countries. The Galapagos Islands was my most recent trip and I LOVED everything about it. New travel blog to come soon. Here are some pictures to give you a sneak peek

gloomy day @ Isla Santa Fe. We didn't get sun until 2hrs after this pic

Such an amazing day @ Isla Isabel

Teaching is going superbly. I never thought I'd love teaching so much. Everything about my job makes me happy (well, maybe not waking up at 6AM everyday, but you get the main idea... haha!). This year I've got some great kids and we have a weekly YA book club. Man... life is grreatttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts