Oh, blogger! How I've missed thee....




Hi everyone, *waves*

I hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, I know I did :) Lots of fun family time at the park <3 Loved it.

Family Pic! :) Yeah... My Gma had 15 kids!
So I’ve been missing in action around here, and it makes me sad :( I came to a point where it was either blog, or get my translations done for work…. And since blogging doesn’t pay my bills, I think you all know what road I took *lowers head in shame*… But hopefully that changes today! Thank you for all for sticking around, I am ready to talk books! :)

Just because I haven’t been blogging, doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing book related activities. A couple weeks ago I attended a book signing and got to meet the famous Jay Asher *squee*! I was so excited! He wasn’t the only author present, Alexandra Monir (TIMELESS), Josephine Angelini (STARCROSSED) and Anne Carey (EVE), were all on the panel too! I’ve scheduled a little recap post to go up in a few hours with more details and pictures if anyone is interested <3

Ok, I am off to schedule more posts :) wooo! Talk soon.
xoxoDiana

10 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a book signing in a while and need to get to one soon!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to meet the person behind the book :) I love going to author events when they're close by to home!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Diana! ;) It looks like you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. :) I've never been to a book signing, but they always sound like so much fun. I want to meet Jay Asher! I'm glad you had a great time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you had an awesome weekend as well! thanks so much :) my author post just went up if you're interested!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, glad you had a great memorial day. I did as well...got to see my niece, which was awesome! I'm so jealous you got to see Jay Asher! That must have been fab.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there you are. :)

    Yeah, sometimes life gets in the way of book blogging. I haven't posted nearly as much as I've wanted to. Glad to see you're doing well and are still around!

    I can't wait to see the pics!! Sounds like an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just to good to me :) how was ur weekend?

      Delete
  5. UGH! I know how it is!!! I've been missing for the past month. It feels awful, but life just gets in the way sometimes. Hope to see you back (and hope to get myself back up and running).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts