Top Ten Tuesday (3)

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Basically every Tuesday the peeps over at The Broke and the Bookish post their top ten lists on various topics.

This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books on my Spring To-Be-Read List
(In no particular order. Some newbies that may, or may not, be 
released along with some oldies that I have yet to finish...)

1. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock-
Cannot wait! Plus, that cover is gorgeous!

2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks- 
Mermaids?! Hell Yessss :)
3. Until I Die by Amy Plum- 
I need to know what happens! Vincent=Perfection!

4. Masque of the Red Death-
POE!
5. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting- 
Do you even have to ask?

6. Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins- 
Already half way through with this one :)

7. Creatura by Nely Cab-
Read the first couple of chapters online and I fell in love.
8. Perception by Kim Harrington-
Sequel to my fav book last year, Clarity.

9. The Golden Lilly by Richelle Mead-
More Adrian? Um, YES, please!

10. The Selection by Kiera Cass-
I've heard both the good and the bad, want to read it for myself!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome list. A lot of these are on mine as well. Masque of the Red Death was really great! I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how pumped I am for that book :) Can't freaking wait!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read Masque of Red Death and Of Poseidon too! I see you are reading forbidden, I really need to get to that book soon too. Hopefully you are enjoying it! I have been thinking about the selection but after all the opinions I have heard, I thought I would wait awhile before reading it just so I am not influenced by everything I've heard, lol.

    New follower here!

    Jamie @ A book club of One

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I want to give it a try for myself! on my way to return the loveee :D

      Delete
  3. Aaah!!! I wanna read The Golden Lily but I have to read Bloodlines first. And I totally am looking forward to The Selection. Great list=D

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-books-on-my-spring-to-be-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile, thanks.

    I’m also your newest follower!

    :) Here is my choice...

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Until I Die is a must read definitely! You gotta love Vincent!!! Hearing mixed reviews for The Selection. Great list ;)

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous you got to read UNTIL I DIE!

      Delete
  6. I've heard a lot of people talking about the Masque of the Red Death. I'll have to check it out.
    Here's my list: http://julie999.blogspot.com/2012/03/ten-books-i-want-to-read-this-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great List. Spell Bound made my Top Ten but I am also looking forward to Until I Die, The Last Echo and The Golden Lilly.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    Happy Spring Reading!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE SELECTION IS AMAZING!!!!! and im reading Masque of Red Death right now and its pretty darn intereting!! great list!!!!
    Tara's Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Sooo jealous! Can't wait to start both :)

      Delete
  9. I really really enjoyed The Selection, Diana. I think you will, too! And MASQUE. GUH. I want that one so bad but didn't request an ARC or anything because I already have way too much to read. Of Poseidon also looks FAB!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Oh! We have some of the same books!
    I wanna read Spellbound, The Selection and Of Poseidon!, too!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts