In My Mailbox #10

Hello my fellow book lovers,

This post is a tad bit late. Forgive me? I was in the mood for an IMM video, plus I was really excited about some of the books I got :) I do want to give a special shout out and thank you to 2 special bloggers;

Thank you SO much! You're the BEST!


My good blogging friend, Tawni over at The Book Worms. I've never met this girl but I can already tell you that she is an amazing person! Thanks for listening, Tawni <3 And for FROST :) Cannot wait to dig in!

Ok, so lets get this video started.... I warn you though, I look like I just woke up (which I think I did... from a nap :)haha!) I've been in bed sick with the flu. It wasn't pretty.

Thanks for watching <3


 

9 comments:

  1. Wooow Article 5 and Swiched!! How cool! I've read these two are so so awesome! :) Um, about Torment.. Torment is good ;) I didn't enjoy Passion much though. I hope you'll like it! :) Great IMM Diana! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw booo! I'll let you know how TORMENT treats me, Nea :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2:17 PM

    You got some awesome books! and I'm glad to see you do a vlog!
    :D
    Also hope you feel better ('cause you said you have been sick)

    Enjoy your booksies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alex!! I miss talking books with you :)

      Delete
  3. So jealous of Article 5!! It's nice to see your smiling face again :) I hope you enjoy all of 'em and feel better soon Diana <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your IMM! Hope you feel better...and I'm glad you were able to get the books you wanted. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU for the giveaway! you have made this sick girl a very happy camper :) Plus, that shipping was freaking FAST!! I must join in on this amazon prime business... :)haha! Thanks again, Mindy!

      Delete
  5. Welcome! Enjoy the books... Feel better, chica.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts