Bringing the blog back to life



Happy New Years, everyone!

It’s been a few months. Honestly, this is probably the biggest stretch I've taken since I started blogging, and that's saying something.... I didn’t realize how long it had been.

I don't really have a great excuse, just the usual, you know, LIFE.... BUT, I am now officially a FULL-TIME high school teacher! Wooo! I started back in August and it has been an adventure.

With that being said... I have been keeping up with my reading and I have a TON of amazing books to talk about... Beginning with WALKER by Michelle Flick. Just finished reading that a couple days ago and the story is STILL FRESH IN MY MIND! So damn good. Ahhhh! I'll be taking part in her book tour, so I'm SUPER excited about that.

Well, for now, that is all. I know I lost some followers, but it's ok, because it's their LOSS! I'm awesome, trust me! For those of you that stuck around, and will hopefully continue to follow, I have some pretty neat reviews and giveaways planned out, so check back often.... ka-peesh? Omg -_- hahaha... I crack myself up! I missed blogging....

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And wow, congratulations on your new job, that's absolutely fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Hello, Welcome back!!And congrats on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job! And welcome back D. I'm glad you liked Walker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michelle! Love you and your book! :D

    @Alex! Amiga! Como andas mujer? Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

    @ Amber Thanks, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! & welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    And a full-time high school teacher? Gosh, that's hard. I worked with first graders and second graders and now I'm currently working with third graders and fourth graders and it is HARD. But as long as you love your job, anything can happen. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts