It's Monday...

Another day, another $... hahaha. Jk! I'm at home while I type this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BUT, All jokes aside... Thanks to the awesome Ash (Aka SMASH) over at Smash Attack Reads, I have now FINALLY started Delirium by Lauren Oliver. 
Ash was my secret Santa last year and she got me a copy of this 
(so far) awesome book. I feel like I am the LAST person on Earth to read Delirium, but better late then never (I always say....)

About the book: 
THEY SAY that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I've always believed them. Until now. Now everything has changed. Now, I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read it. Ahhhhh!!! I have it on my shelf, waiting patiently. I really need to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Of Beast and Beauty, which is great. Good for you for starting Delirium. Finally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Delirium and the next one, Pandemonium too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still haven't read it yet either. i keep hearing such great things about it and i have it. better get on that.

    fishgirl182 @ read now sleep later

    ReplyDelete
  5. pokies online
    I want to commence that sequence! The idea sounds so excellent, and the insures correctly tend to be thus fairly. I do believe I am going to most likely hang on right up until it is introduced these individuals examine these individuals at the same time. Wonderful select!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please know I do read (and appreciate) each post! I often times return the love :)

Related Posts